Santa House | First St. Plaza | Saturdays | 1pm-4pm
Santa’s House will be on the First St. Plaza every Saturday with limited hours, starting November 28 from 1pm-4pm. The house will be set up so Santa will be socially distant from visitors, still allowing for a photo to be taken. There will also be a mailbox set up for children to leave their letters for Santa.
To safely visit Santa, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Wear your mask at all times.
2. Social distance at all times (6ft apart) with Santa and while in line.
3. If you have a letter for Santa, please place in the mailbox on the side of the Santa House
4. Volunteers are unable to take photos for you.
5. Please have your phone out and ready to snap a picture when it’s your turn to see Santa.
6. Be aware of how long the line is and try to keep your visit with Santa short and sweet.
7. Have fun and bring holiday cheer!
Check out the video below to see what a safe visit looks like!